Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh What a summer....

It all started with a long flight to Seattle. We arrived earlier than some family had expected us too and so we got to surprise LeJays mom at her work. That was a lot of fun. thats when all the busy scheduals began. I don't think we slowed down until I arrived home yesterday. lol.....


Here are a few pictures and with those will go some explanation if your lucky.

this is after long hours in the airports and us being told that our plane was delayed for 10 more hours. Errrrrrr...




the night we got in we went to see Michael, we found out that Kodi has a twin sister in Port Orchard and here she is Ms. Larissa.



Well Michael needed to go to the Prom in Style so I took him to get his tux, Man that boy looks sharp. LeJay and I did Great Work!



This is part of the Group that is going to go to prom together. I forget the Blonde girls name. Then there is Josh and Morgan and of Course my studly Michael.



WOW.... He looks good.


Morgan and Michael getting ready to board the boat to be off to Seattle for their Dinner before Prom.


Michael and Josh pulling in the lines.

Them all waving goodbye. It was a magical night I am sure one to remember. Brrr that water looks cold and oh the rain is starting to come down. I told Michael he was to protect Morgans hair no matter what. lol....

So before stalking my child more on prom night. Becky and I along with Tracy went out to eat at Red Robin. lol.... I got cuaght licking the plate it was sooo yummy. lol......

ok back to stalking the kids.

Here they come from the waterfront to enter the Prom. I am such a proud mommy. Well thats all for this post but hold on as there will be more. Oh and the actual date is the 31st of May. My camera was still set on Guam time. lol....

1 comment:

Tiffany Jones said...

Okay, was there Red Robin Mud Pie on that plate???? That is just cruel, it is my absolute favorite!