Well another reason for coming home this summer was LeJays Brother was getting married. It was an exciting time to see new love make a committment. here are some of the photos I enjoyed.
This is the archway that LeJay and I decorated for the wedding. I thought it turned out quite beautifully.
Here are my boys being little Gentleman while the others are getting their pictures taken. Kodi, Michael and Jonathon.
the Grandkids with LeJays Mom and Dad. Kodi, grandma Kathleen, Michael, Jonathon, and Grandpa Gary.
LeJay and Myself posing all fun and fancy free. lol......
Michael and I at the reception. lol...... We were having a lot of fun.
Meet Mr. and Mrs. Christian Braunesreither. They make a very cute couple!
Here is my Sexy Man, Mr. Stud Muffin. lol....
this is Michael, he is trying to box LeJay. Lol... It was pretty funny.
Here is the whole family. I love this picture so much! I do have to say we are a goodlooking family.
This is Christian and LeJay. The Brothers after the wedding. lol.... It was Great!
1 comment:
You should use that family picture for your Christmas cards! Very nice!
Post a Comment