Thursday, May 22, 2008

Middle School Journal

Oh K, I know I am a bit early with my blog this week but I am sure you all don't mind. Today I just got back from one of the most hillarious school plays ever! It was great and when I figure out how to add video you might even get to watch it too. In the mean time here are a few pictures of my crazy child, Jonathon.

Jonathon Play the part of Penelope, He was GREAT!!!!

A Great scene where Penelope has to figure out what she is going to be for the rest of her life, she chose a zoo keeper.

Penelope had her dance scene. Oh yeah you really need to see how funny this was.

The End!

6 comments:

Natalie and company said...

Looks like loads of fun! What a cool experience you are having in Guam. Keep the updates coming! Love, Natalie

Tiffany Jones said...

Too much fun! Can't wait to see you all.

Your favorite sister said...

I forgot to talk to you about that!! The kids got into the car after school and were just cracking up!I was like what is so funny? And they said "Jonathon was wearing a dress in a play!" they thought it was so funny.

The Jellison's said...

Looks like you had a great time. To add a video, you just put your video in You Tube and set to public (not private) viewing when you add it in. Then when it is done, you watch it and a share area pops up, you choose share and add to blog. Put your blog address in and it adds to your blog instantly. I hope it works. We'd love to see it!

Holly said...

Hi! I'm glad we found each other's blogs. I just sat down and read everything on your blog. I can't believe how grown up the boys are! I just remember them when they were little and I babysat them for most of the summer. I remember a long time ago that you guys were going to move to Guam and that was really sad. (well, for me.) I'm glad you're all having fun and doing good things. I thought you might like to know that now I'm a young women's leader. I teach the mia maids and help plan out their Wednesday activities. It sure keeps me busy! I guess we'll be in touch now! =)

The Anglesey Family said...

That is tooo funny!