Friday, August 22, 2008

The Great Grandparents house

So while we were traveling the us I forgot to take a lot of pictures but here is the one time I didn't forget. lol...


This is Jonathon and Toby they became great friends. Now, Jonathon thinks he needs one.



Kodi just being a bumm.



Michael lookin like a stud as always.



WHAT? someone stole my camera. lol....



This is Grandpa Gary. Sitting down enjoying the break.

Michael and Grandpa Gary on our last day in South Dakota.

Through the Years...The only one missing from this wonderful Generational Picture is LeJay.

Kodi, Jonathon, Grandpa Gary, Michael and Great Grandpa Alpha.

Jim and Gayle were nice enough to take this picture for us.

Me Kodi Jonathon Grandpa Gary Michael Great Grandpa Alpha and Great Grandma Loretta. What a blessing they have all been to our family.


1 comment:

Ross Duncan said...

So; where was LeJay? I'm guessing probably back on the island or even out to sea. Looks like you all had a great time.