Well Today is Mothers Day and I am so happy to have the worlds best kids. Oh and also the World's Best Husband. I may give him a bunch of Crap but I love him dearly. He truly is my best friend.
Don't have much to talk about this week as not much has gone on. Jonathon though has made the Honor Roll for the 3rd quarter in a row. Pretty proud of that. We haven't heard back on Kodi yet but I am sure that he too has made the Honor Roll. Michael seems to be doing pretty good back in Washington. I do miss him a lot but will get to see him soon. Here are a few pictures taken today and the other day. Nothing special just us.
Just me in the kitchen baking cookies again.
This is our 12 year old dog Brandi. Look at her gray muzzel.
LeJay getting Jonathon to turn around and look at the camera. we are not quite sure but Jonathon is a bit camera shy lately. It is pretty funny and I love chasing him around with it just to get on his nerves. Man I am a good mom...
This is Kodi sitting on the couch playing Call of Duty like all day long. It is now 8:12pm and he is still on it. Pretty crazy. Oh did I mention he gave a nice talk in Church today on Mothers.
Here is Jonathon doing his dishes and making strange noises. He was so mad when he saw I got this picture. lol.... The boy is strange but I love him.
Hope all of you are enjoying your Mothers Day!
2 comments:
What a great family you have! I hope and pray that I am blessed with all boys...I love the little devils.
When I see your handsome boys it gives me hope that my little Jakob will eventually turn into a sweet boy who will do the dishes. Right now he just head dives off everything and give me heartattacks every day. I love Kodi's hair!!!! It reminds me of my youth when all the guys I liked had that brilliant long hair! Love, Natalie
Post a Comment