Well today was a fun and interesting day. We started out cleaning, Ok it was just me cleaning. For some reason I am in a cleaning mood the past 2 days. Kinda scary I know. Anyways around noon we (LeJay and I) headed to Kmart (Yippee). Who knew that a reagular Kmart would be a huge tourist attraction but it sure is with buses dropping off and picking them up every 20 minutes. Crazy. We enter find some neat stuf and leave. We are now on our journey to Two Lovers Point.
This is where two love birds jumped to their death for what ever reason I am not sure (as I didn't read the placque). If you want to got the actual spot you have to pay 3.00 so we didn't do that. But here are a few pictures of the view we had up there.
This is a beach that is pretty hidden and therefore one that only locals go to. I am not sure of what the name is but it was an ok beach but make sure to wear shoes as there are broken bottles and ripped up aluminum cans everywhere. The smell isn't so great either. The view is nice though.
On our way of leaving we saw this house (if you can call it that). LeJay and I both thought it would be some place Gary (LeJays Dad) would enjoy living. Oh did I mention that the temp. today was 91. Just thought you might want to know as it snowed in SD. lol....
2 comments:
Hey, thanks for including us on your email with this link. Thanks also for the pictures. Just gotta love "island" life.
Hi Jacquie
What a surprise to hear from you. Did you see that Kevin Anderson and Nadine and Annie have a blog too? So you're living in Guam? That's cool. I can't believe Michael is graduating this year. wow, I'm old! hahahh
Post a Comment