So this summer I had me a little road trip courtesy of my sister. I will show that in a later post. The following pictures are a bit out of order but I am not about to try and scramble them on here. Anyways, I had a great time in Forks WA. Most of you know I am a HUGE Twilight fan. A bit overboard if you ask my boys but the books have got me through some rough times and continue to do so. I thank Shelly Ford for that. lol.... I love you! Ok before I tear up on that I will start with my pics.
He I am sneaking across the Treaty line.

Here is one that Becky talked me into. I am not one to do much in public but here on a street corner in Forks she got me to pretend I was attacking this elk. lol...

On our way through Forks every shop seemed to have something Twilight related. In this Farm store I found me a Twilight sign that around Halloween you will see pictures of. The guy behind the desk made mention that he had ppl all the time climb up on the counter to get a closer pic with the Mountian Lion (Edwards Favorite meal). So what could I do but jump up on the counter for a few pictures. lol..

As we approached this store it had tons of scrapbooking supplies for us Twilight Fans. I just had to take a pic with Edward and myself.

Talk about making space for Carlise, his parking is so close to the entrance of the Hospital that only he was aloud there. Of course it was sunny outside so he was not in today. Darn it and I needed a physical too.

Here at the Cullens house We sat and read Esmes posts on the front door.

Wow, what a treat driving down the road and low and behold Bella must be in the Chamber of Commerce building. So what am I to do but pose with her truck.

Here on the street just down the road from the store I got my scrapbooking items and hugged Edward is Forks High. However some not so nice ppl chose to light this sign on fire just a few days after we left.

Like I said these pictures are out of Order but The City of Forks Welcomed Becky and I very well. What a blast!

I posted this pic as it was beautiful on our drive into Forks. There is so much more to do than the Twilight stuff. I will be back to do some of the hiking and maybe stay a bit longer. Everyone was very polite and friendly.

Well I hoped you enjoyed my pics of my little road trip. There was so many more. I took over 200 pics while there and had the time of the year. Thank you Becky for taking me!
No comments:
Post a Comment