Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer 2009 Trip

Here are pictures from our recent trip back to the states. Sorry we were not able to see more of you all. We will keep our fingers crossed for 2 years when we head back for a duty station transfer.
Just the sign of I-90 for Mt. Rushmore.


Why Mt. Rushmore of course.
LeJay and the boys.




My boys and I. Don't they all look thrilled. lol....


Just a profile of Mt. Rushmore, George Washington of course.


The boys up at Grandpa Gary's new house.
Entering Deadwood. Great little city. can't wait to go back and spend more time there.



Who couldn't resist a kiss?


Well here is the story on these two gentleman. Mr. Wild Bill Hickok and his side kick Doc. Holliday.


I got brave and asked if I could have a pic with them. When He said yes I then asked if I could sit on his lap for the pick he said "Yes!" lol.. it was funny so I did it. When I said thank you to them Doc said "what am I chopped liver?"


"Would you like me to sit on your lap and take a pic too?" I asked


He nodded his head up and down and said "uh huh." It was funny and so we got this next one.







Wild Bills Death chair.



Loved this sign they put out in the street right before the Gun Fight.


The Gun Fight.

Here we took a trip to Billings, MT to see my Brother and his wife and my sister drove over with her kids so we could spend some time all together as well. We attended the 18th annual Strawberry Festival.

Myself the Strawberry and my Sister Michelle.


Here we have My Sister, Wendy (from Wendy's) and myself. hehehe it was a lot of fun.

This is my brother Joe and he has a liking for Hats. Weird Fun Hats. This was his find at the Strawberry Festival.
This is the 60Ft Strawberry Shortcake they made at the Festival.


The last night we were spending with my sister. We went to her hotel and here is Michael (my oldest, far right) threw in my sisters youngest, Derek (far left) in the pool. Fun shot.


Here are the cousins the morning we all headed on our way.
Back row: Jonathon, Kodi, and Michael (goofy boy)
Middle: Britnie, Cassie, and Alisha
Front: Derek


this was on our way to Dads in Albuquerque. Michael wasn't feeling well so I decieded to get a pick. I was not expecting the image in the mirror. Plesant surprise. I Love this photo! hope you all enjoyed our little trip through the time in the states. The pics taken in Albq are going to be saved for a bit as they were taken for the book I am writing. Once it is written and ready to be published I will show you all my pics. Until then you will have to guess. lol...

I will put up more pics as we take them. Remember Life is precious, enjoy it!

2 comments:

Tiffany Jones said...

Is Jonathan taller than his brothers?

Jacqui B said...

It is looking that way. He is taller that Kodi and they are both catching up to Michael.