This is Cassie and I at dinner after their big day. As we were sitting there we noticed how much Cassie and I look alike. My dad sitting across the table mentioned that the two of us looked a lot like his mother.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Cleek Family 4 Forever
So My sister and her Family took a big step this summer and chose to be Sealed for all time in the Spokane Wa Temple. It was great fun to be able to share this time with them. Again these pictures are out of order but we will make do.
This is Cassie and I at dinner after their big day. As we were sitting there we noticed how much Cassie and I look alike. My dad sitting across the table mentioned that the two of us looked a lot like his mother.
Here is a lovely pic of Skip eating, I couldn't resist.
Here is my Daddy, all grown up. I love you daddy! Over the summer Michael and my dad took there own road trip to be there for Dereks Baptizm, on their way home they stopped to eat with Michaels friend Morgan, she said my dad was sooo cute, I have to agree.
My sister just wouldn't pose for the camerea. lol... Ok so I was happy taking random shots of here. you should see some of them.
This is Cassie and I at dinner after their big day. As we were sitting there we noticed how much Cassie and I look alike. My dad sitting across the table mentioned that the two of us looked a lot like his mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment