Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just us...





So it has been a few months since I last posted anything. I thought I would just share a few pictures we took yesterday. Hope you enjoy them. I am starting to carry around my camera again so Hopefully I will be posting more photos of what we are doing. Enjoy. Oh and I don't eactly consider these "Family pics" as Michael is not in them. I miss him.






This shows how much taller Jonathon has grown. He is taller than me now. However the pic makes it look like he is taller than Kodi and he is not. As you will see in another photo.




My Jonathon.



My Kodi, trying to look like a Greek God. lol...... He didn't even know I took this. He was just messin around.




My studdly Man!






Just me.



Here you can see Kodi is also Taller than I am . Oh well.



Not sure what LeJay was going for here but oh well it was kinda cute. Hope you enjoyed!










2 comments:

Tiffany Jones said...

I loved them all, but what's up with the boys hair???

Natalie and company said...

I love your boys hair!!! I think they are so cute! And yes, Kodi looks like a Greek god. I bet the girls are nuts for them!