The following pictures are from our Dive certification. We had a wonderful instructor Keith who took these. When LeJay and I go for our Advance Divers Cert. we will put up more.

This is Kodi and Myself, Look at all the Tuna. They circled us like we were their food not the other way around.

Sorry forgot to flip the image before posting. This is Jonathon.
This is me and part of LeJays Leg. Again we were surrounded by fishies.

These Clown fish were really big.

This is Jonathon another lady in the group her daughter LeJay Kodi is way back and I am in the white shirt.
This is Kodi
Jonathon
LeJay getting ready to release his weight belt as part of the instruction.
This is me getting ready to release my weight belt as well as my BCD. YIKES but it wasnt that bad. We all really enjoyed it until I fell on the ocean floor and scrapped my knee on the coral there. That was most unpleasant. Hope you enjoyed them.
3 comments:
I JUST LOVE ALL THESE AWESOME PICTURES!!!
Super cool!
Thanks! I am so excited. I need my own underwater camera now.
Post a Comment