Friday, April 24, 2009

Our 17th Anniversary.

Well our evening began when LeJay handed me a little box with Diamond Stud earings in it. I have been wanting me a nice pair of them and he has come through. I was very excited. He truley treats me very well and I am so lucky to be his wife. I am sure I can make him put up with me for at least another 50 years.

After the jewelry he took me on a date we first stopped at Sam Choy's in Tumon, Guam for dinner then after dinner we went to see a movie, "17 Again". Very cute movie. Then we headed back home. Here are a few pictures I hope you enjoy.

This was taken after we left the Restaurant. Through the sunroof of my car.


This is the view from our table at Sam Choy's. It was fun to watch all the tourists walk on the walk down below.

This is the enterance from the parking garage. Very Fun!
This would be my handsome Husband sitting at our table as we wait for our server to return.
I had a picture of LeJay so I thought I would get one of me. The only problem was that he started to tickle me as I was snapping the pic. Crazy Man! Anyway so this was our evening. It was nice to be pampered as he opened every door for me and everything. I love it. I am so happy he is mine.

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Awwww! Glad you had a lot of fun. 17 years! Congratulations!