Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Mother







Well as you all know that my mother has passed away, She was the best mother a person could ask for. She put up with a lot from me (and my brother and sister, but shhh I am not suppose to mention that.) I was a horrible teenager giving neither one of my parents the respect they deserved. I am so happy that this summer we had the chance to spend a couple weeks with her. The first week the boys and I drove down to my parents home in Albuquerque. We stayed there for a week, it should have been longer. Then in August mom and dad drove up to my sisters and we all hung out there. It was a great a wonderful thing that Mom got to spend time with most of her grandchildren before her passing. Here are a few pictures of the Funeral. I will follow with pictures of her life in another post.

Ok I know this is an illegal picture but I took it anyways, its my mother for pete sakes. Sorry didn't know the dates were wrong on the camera.



The Boys taken mom to the Van for our last road trip together. (sorry if you think I am morbid, but I have to try and keep my sanity some how)





Again a great picture of them all.



Back Row: Me (Jacqueline) Michelle (my sister) Dad (Jim) LeJay (my hubby) Michael (my oldest) Kay (my sister in law) Joe (my brother)


Front Row: Kodi (my middle guy) and Jonathon (my youngest)



This is the guys taking mom to the gravesite for a second service there, for those that could not attend the service in Albuquerque.


Moms final resting place Thanks to my Aunt and Uncle for allowing us to place mom there. It means more than you know.


These are my aunt ellen in the black and white dress, my cousin cathy in the blue and white dress, my other cousin jenny in purple, Tracy (cousin) and part of Joe.

This is my Aunt Sheila her son Scott his wife Anna, Julianna and her husband and my sister in the brown and white dress.

this is me giving the Life of my mother for the 2nd time as I also did it for the service in Albuquerque and my Father standing next to me.

The Temporary Head stone for mom. The new one is georgous and we will be getting a picture of it as soon as it is placed. All of us kids got to help pick it out. dad has been doing so good I hope that it keeps up. Life is too short so make the most of it and tell all your loved one how much they mean to you as often as you can so that when they pass on there is no regrets!

4 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

Jackie-
I am so sorry about your mom. I started to cry and I scrolled down and saw all the pictures you posted. Your thoughts were beautiful. You will be in our prayers. Tiffany

Your favorite sister said...

I hope that you are doing somewhat better. I know it doesn't mean much but I am glad you're back!

Tiffany Jones said...

You made me cry and I hope it is okay for me to say that you are a great friend... I love you. Okay, I said it. You're awesome!

Navylangs said...

I loved ALL the pictures (and the little giggles that came with it)

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm glad you had that time together during the summer.