Well I got back from moms funeral and had a day of rest before I got all fancied up with LeJay and we went to the Kacki Ball. Here are a few Photos They are not the best but will do to show you. I loved my dress so much. It was fun and we won a $50 gift certificate to the LoneStar Steak House. However my thoughts on that are ok but I am sure it doesn't hold a candle to the restraunt my friend Stacey took me too in Houston. That was the best. Oh well enough of that here are a few photos.
Sorry the dates are wrong but I have reset my camera so future pics will have the right date. lol.... this is LeJay and Myself
Us again, not too bad for having Jet lag.
Me and my Dress. I just love it!
3 comments:
Pretty dress!
Charlene was out of town for our Khaki ball so we didn't go. I have to admit, she didn't know it was going to take place while she was on her trip with her parents. She had a lot of fun with her parents and worked a lot as well. I'm sure you had a great time at the "Ball". Hope everything else is treating your family well. Take care and drop us a line when you get the chance. Our blog site is at rossandcharlene1988.blogspot.com
I just looked through your blog again (it's been awhile.) I'm always amazed at how you and your husband look exactly the same from when you were my young women's leader, and how the kids are all grown up and handsome now. =)
Post a Comment