Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My little Friend

So wednesday was like any other day I got up, took the dog for her walk, came home and made the boys their lunches for school. I then got ready for my run, now where I run is down by the water and is pretty woodsy. The have Monitor lizards there or so I was told, the biggest lizard on the island. I thought that was so cool I would love to see one. So as I am running around my usual circle I didn't see one. I did my little thought in my head, ok it was a plea. Please Heavenly Father let me see one just one. Well as I got in my car and started to leave there he was just slowly going across the road. I was so excited and just KNEW that God listens to us even when it is a bit on the selfish side. It brought a tear to my eye. Ok so I was not quick on the camera draw but will be next time. However when I got home this little guy was on the door waiting for me. He kept doing this little dance and then would puff out his neck. Not sure what he was doing it for , a mate or to try and say "Hey I am big and bad, leave me alone" but I followed him for a bit to take these pictures. Enjoy the few I have posted.

1 comment:

Natalie and company said...

We have these little lizards all over our house in the summer! They are cute and kids like to catch them. Even Savi will catch them. She accidentally pulled ones tail in half, so I discourage her from doing it much. Love the updates! Keep them comming! Love, Natalie