Saturday, April 19, 2008

Murder on the Titanic







Well the highlight of our week was the Murder Mystry Dinner on Saturday night. We all enjoyed it a lot well except Kodi who is turning into a party pooper. Here are a few pictures of our Exciting night. Sis. Miller is the one who had all the decorations and props it was Fantastic.



This was our Entrance to the First Class Passanger Eating Area and the start of a great night.


This was telling us all about our trip and how we were going to be sailing on the worlds "unsinkable ship".




Here I am in my outfit for the night. It was a lot of fun, did I already say that? Well it was.



Here is Jonathon oops Mr. Weasel letting everyone know that he didn't do it.



This is the Card dealer dealing the cards for what else, the card game. It was GREAT!!!


Here is LeJays Ship pulling in port last week. I was excited. He had been gone for 3 weeks.

Well I hope you enjoyed this week with the Braunesreither's. Come back again for more exciting pics. lol......

1 comment:

Tiffany Jones said...

I loved it! You look great!