
Hello Family and Friends,
Well I wanted an easier way to share our pictures. I am not sure if I found it or not. I need to learn these new ropes and try and get the hang of it. We had a wonderful but stress full 2007 and Now we are on to 2008.
I have big dreams this year and it is going to take a lot of determination and self discipline to achieve them by the 1st of April. Ok, I will tell you all what it is, but I am asking for your help. My Goal is to be in DIQ (Director in Qualification, for Mary Kay Inc.) by April 1st. That means I need to get 8 team members on my team by April 1st. Not too bad but then it gets a bit tougher. I then need 22 more by June 30th. Thats where you all come in......If you could refer me to some of your friends that you know might enjoy this line of work I could really use it. They don't even have to join I just need the practice for the interviews right now. If you yourself might at least want to hear about this wonderful opportunity. I would be happy to interview you as well. I have asked so much from all of you already but I really want this for my family. LeJay retires in a few years and I need this in place before that happens. Thank you to all who except this challenge. I really truly appreciate it!!
Ok now on to the pictures.

The Piti Guns, this was a short hike we went on. These guns were placed on the island by the Japanese. However they forced the Chamorro People to drag them up the hill so the Japanese could use them. They were never used though.

This is Gun #2 and is placed in the ground and aimed at Gun #1. Pretty Crazy.

And this is Gun #3 the final Gun. It aims out into the water ohhh what a beautiful view.
Enjoy and I will post more soon.
1 comment:
Hey there my lovely Jacqui B. Im jealous of your weather and wish you were still here with us "Bad Girls". I miss my partner in crime!! I love the pics! keep 'em coming. Love Becky
Post a Comment