
This is my baby at Half-time headed to the locker room They were already at 27 points at this time in the game the other team had 0.

The other team scored and Jonathon was called out on the fireld for his first time playing this season. He has been patiently waiting on the sidelines for this chance.

Here is a better picture of himon the field (I need a new camera to get closer). He is on the field between 66 and 57 right above #30. What a good job he did!

On the sidelines after they blocked the other team from scoring that extra point.

This was pregame exercises. He did a great job. Not that I am a proud momma or anything. lol... After all he is my baby.
1 comment:
27 to 0 at half-time. I'm guessing the other team did not come back and score an upset? Sounds like fun. Glad to see that you update your blog on a regular basis. Hope everything is going well for you guys. Take care and we'll chat with you later.
Post a Comment